Channel your inner artist with this adorable 41-piece art set that delivers the paints, tools, and techniques young artists need to make miniature masterpieces! The artist-quality components respect a child’s inner artist, and stencils and metallic paint make it easy to create works they'll want to share. They'll even frame and display their work on a teensy artist’s easel!
The illustrated foldout demonstrates 9 watercolor pencil techniques, explains basic color theory, and suggests 10 activities. As they draw and paint, children will learn the history of watercolor paints — from cave art to medieval manuscripts to Beatrix Potter. They'll also learn what pigments are and how to make their own paints from natural ingredients.
- 8 watercolor pencils
- Mini mixing palette and water pipette
- Metallic gold watercolor paint
- Artist-quality round paintbrush
- Artist-quality flat paintbrush
- 20 sheets of artist-quality watercolor paper
- 2 stencil sheets
- 4 punch-out frames
- Miniature wood display easel
- Foldout illustrated manual
Recommended for ages 8 and over.